A strategically significant collection of farm and ranch lands.
Founded in 1950, the CL Ranch is located in Hudspeth county in the “Valley of Hidden Water” approximately 75 miles due east of El Paso, Texas and about 220 miles due west of Midland, Texas.
26,000 acres consisting of ~22,500 acres of ranch land and ~3,500 acres of farm land above the Bone Spring – Victorio Peak aquifer around Dell City, Texas
Bordering Guadalupe Mountains National Park land. Majestic mountain views and access to park's white sand dunes.
11,000 acre cattle pasture containing a small sustainable herd of Brangus and Angus cattle.
WILDLIFE & LAND PRESERVES
3,500 acres of farmland that was transformed into native, drought tolerant grass lands for soil conservation and desert Chemise brush for wildlife cover.